Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hip Hop Abs

I am going to weigh-in tomorrow.  I don't think I will do well because I had pizza tonight.  I over did it by having that 3rd slice.  I didn't get in as much water as I wanted to today; however, tomorrow is another day to redeem myself.  I did the Hip Hop Abs video again tonight.  I really like this video.  Last week I tried Core Rhythms; however, I could tell that it really didn't get my heart rate going the way this video did.  When I looked online a couple of websites said that I burned approximately 490 calories doing that video.  I hope they are right, especially since I had that extra slice of pizza.  I got a little extra motivation tonight when my boyfriend stated that he could tell that I am starting to lose inches.  I feel a little tighter in my abdominal area; however, I cannot tell yet whether I am losing inches yet.  That reminds me I need to start tracking my body measurements.

No comments:

Post a Comment