Monday, February 15, 2010

Weigh-In Time

Soon I will be starting a new weight loss regiment...I mean fitness regiment.  Late last year I ballooned up to 167 pounds.  That is the highest weight I have ever been in my life.  As of today I weigh 157 pounds.  I have lost 10 pounds so far by not eating out as much anymore and cooking at home more often.  I also watch my portion sizes.  I no longer drink soda just real fruit juice (in moderation), tea (no sugar), and water.  I want to lose 20 more pounds.  I believe the next 20 pounds will be hard to drop.  I am waiting on my P90X videos to arrive in the mail this week so that I can jump start my fitness regiment.  The next time my boyfriend comes in town I am going to take a picture to start my photo diary of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment